Hi!

I am trying to cut 10 areas out of the planetfile for germany. When I
set the parameter completeWays=yes for these areas, osmosis (V0.29)
seems to run forever. After 8,5 hours of CPU time, osmosis had created a
number of large temporary files, one output file was at about 15% the
expected size and all others were still empty. Without the parameter
completeWays=yes the job is completed in less than 30 minutes.

Is completeWays=yes broken? Or does it really take this long to process?
Is there anything I can do differently? I want the cut areas to be
seamless, that is the reason I switched on completeWays=yes.

All hints welcome

thanks

        Nop