Shaun McDonald wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2009, at 10:04, Harry Wood wrote:
>
>> Grant Slater wrote:
>> Took a while for anyone to comment hey?
>
> You've obviously not been paying attention to twitter, there has been
> quite a few people commenting on the more frequent updates there for a
> few days now.

And then they said back in 2007 that adding a forum to OSM's already
large list of communication channels was confusing and too much for
everyone to follow. Now there is some Twitter channel(s?) that we also
need to read to keep updated? What's wrong with opengeodata or the wiki
pages or the mailinglists for spreading the news?

(Yes, I'm delibrately using the same arguments that were used against
the forum now too)

BTW, Where can we find that channel? The wiki does not have a clue...