I think something I have done recently has upset the rendering of national
route 51 in the UK from Colchester to Harwich. In summary, after mapping much
of Harwich and Dovercourt I was able to correct some of what was there, and
fill in some gaps. I also added the icn relation for the North Sea Cycle Route,
EV12, for the relevant ways, many of which are common to NCN 51. Could it be
the two relations on a single way that are causing the problem?

It's hard to tell exactly what the problem is - the changes I made last weekend
to fill in a gap in a park don't show on the cycle map layer yet, and it may be
that when they come through all will be OK again. But zooming in on Harwich I
only get route 51 to show at a couple of zoom levels (I think 14 was one of
them), and I've tried deleting the temporary internet files in case they're
cached locally, but still it only shows sometimes so I think perhaps this is
down to a server side tile cache.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case someone can tell me whether it is
something I did or not so I don't do it again.

Ed