I was just pottering around checking some of the mapping I had done, and
noticed some strangeness in the rendering of a road I mapped about two
months ago:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-37.5138&lon=144.4427&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF

The road in question is Blue Gum Track, and it is definitely not
straight as per the map. All the renders are showing it as a straight
line, yet  I recall it being particuarly windy (and I just about broke
my neck when I hit a  washout on it at 40km/h). The straight bit is a
separate way (there's a fair few nodes on these windy roads, so I tend
to chop them into a couple of pieces) to  the rest of the Blue Gum track
way to the south. Potlatch is showing the way is it should be.

Anyway, can someone with more smarts than me have a look at it and see
if there is anything obviously wrong here.

Cheers

Matt