Hello all,

I'm just starting to add data from the Yahoo imagery using JOSM, and
wondered if there's something that will save me a bit of
time/frustration.

When adding roads, I default to highway=road and source=OSM WikiProject Gaza
 - I think source is useful for future reference when adding from
satellite imagery (inc Yahoo's).

I could do with a keyboard shortcut that applies these to a selected
way in JOSM.

A more generic solution might be a macro recorder, with a keyboard
shortcut to run it
 - e.g. I record the action of adding tags highway=road and source=OSM
WikiProject Gaza, assign it to a keyboard shortcut

This would also be handy for editing from Yahoo imagery, so I could
have natural=wood or water, waterway=stream, landuse=farm, and quickly
tag these with the source too.

Is there such a feature or plugin? I would write one but have no leet
coding skillz.

cheers,
LT