Cartinus schrieb:
> I just saw the next combination of tags on the following wiki page:
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Maxspeed>
>
> highway=path + bicycle=designated + motor_vehicle=yes
>
> To me this sounds impossible, since highway path was meant to be used for
> ways
> where it was physically and/or legally impossible/disallowed to drive with
> motorised four or more wheeled vehicles.
>
> What's next?
> highway=path + motor_vehicle=yes + maxspeed=none
> to tag the Autobahn?

In Germany we got a term calles "bicycle-street". It's designated for
bicycles ans without exceptions only bicycles are allowed to use.
Normally there are exceptions e.g. motor_vehicle=destination, but
motor_vehicle=yes is also possible.
So

highway=path + bicycle=designated + motor_vehicle=yes

is not a so unworldly situation out there.

--
 Mario