On 08/03/09 21:02, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Sure; but how likely is it that we'll still be at ODbL v1.0 at that
> time? Since our license can be upgraded to "a later version", so can the
> list of compatible SA licenses for Produced Works.

We could; but not every SA license is well-known. For maximum
compatibility and future-proofing, it would be better to have criteria.
And I don't think that's unachievable. Something along the lines of:

A license which:
- preserves the freedoms to copy, share, modify and redistribute
and
- requires you to license derivative works under the same license.

Gerv