And you can't always blame the journalists, either. Once they send
their copy in, the editors can have a go at it as well. I've seen
perfectly good and factual articles become very inaccurate as the
editors try and make it fit in half the space with bit of cut and
paste. You'd think these days the online version would at least be the
longer, hopefully more accurate version, but that's not always the
case.

Stephen