I added a category Category:TagsSupportedBy and tagged some pages with it
as a test.
How usefully do you find this?
Should we do something like this?

By design such a list can never be complete but combined with
tagwatch it could be a good way to consolidate the list of tags
some more and provide better feedback on how well a tag is established.
We do have tags that are still in proposed -state that are interpreted
by applications. We have tags that are interpreted by many applications
but seldomly used and there are bound to be tags that are in the map but
not interpreted by any application at all.

Marcus