Hi,this is ishan from india.....I m quite intersted in your
projects...especially due to the fact that it is related to maps.....i am in
second year undergraduate couse in Information technology under computer
science department....I havent studied much on data structures &
algorithms.........but still i can think I can contribute to two of ur
projects........
I always loved the concept of maps.....I still remember when I was
submitting my
my software exhibition on maps,I was not allowed to do so because there are
a number of copyright issues attached with it......
the 2 projects I was talking about are:
1.ROLL YOUR OSM DERIVATIVE
2.user friendly web content to browse map content
Its written to devote at least 40 hours per week....for almost a period of
80 days...which is equivalent to 460 hours....this period is enough to work
on a project....It will take almost 10 days to learn the algorithms needed
to do so......& the remaining period can be devoted to the project
What is the selection criteria & prerequisite to apply for the above
mentioned projects?
I am doing undergraduate course in Information Technology.....I have a
command on C++,, Java & doing python & php.
Should i submit my proposal at soc site?
Right now i have only the idea & interfaces design in my mind.Not a clear
image of how to implement them.....
Kindly reply as soon as possible..
ishan