Hello,

I am just doing big meta-data import for Polish cities. I have split the
changes in 16 files, one for each voivodeship (province). Most of these
changesets were uploaded without a problem, but a few failed with
'500 Internal Server Error'. Those were the biggest files, over 1MB
(other have few hundred kilobytes).

It seems I have reached some limit.
Is it documented?
Is it that the '<waynodes maximum="2000"/>' limit (those big files
exceed both 1MB size and 2000 changed nodes)?
And shouldn't the error code be different, like '413 Request Entity Too
Large' (in case request body size limit) or '401 Bad request' (in case
of API limit)?
Or, is it just some bug or misconfiguration?

Greets,
        Jacek