                De: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org en nombre de Francois Van
Der Biest
                Enviado el: vie 01/05/2009 17:52
                Para: talk@openstreetmap.org
                Asunto: [OSM-talk] osm2pgsql and proper/legacy mercator

                Hi list,

                osm2pgsql --help says:
                -m|--merc: Store data in proper spherical mercator (default)
                -M|--oldmerc: Store data in the legacy OSM mercator format

                I'm wondering what's the difference between those two srs.
                Which one is epsg:900913 (aka epsg:3785
                http://www.spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3785/) ?

                My experience (importing an osm dump into postgis, then
exporting to
                shapefiles) would let me think that the "legacy OSM mercator
format"
                is epsg:3785. So, what's the other one ?

                Thank's,
                F.