Mitja Kleider <mi...@mitjakleider.de> schrieb:
> I hope that this patch will be applied soon. Xavier was afraid of
> Javascript slowness now where each request returns 100 bugs. Can
> anyone confirm that this is a problem? This number could still be
> changed.

I just had a look at the application I am developing at the moment.
It holds 400+ features in an array and displays about 100+ of them on
the map at a time. It uses a vector layer to display features but an
earlier version used a marker layer to display almost the same data
and I had no performance issues with this. So, I think the numbers
should be comparable.

        Christoph