Hi,

Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> size=large (several tons), medium (can be moved by few people), small
> (can be moved by a single persons)

I would definitely not map anything that can easily be moved by a single
person. (Or else put a sign next to it saying "Oh, if you move this
would you please update OSM?") ,-)

I also advise against generic tag names ("type", "size", "count") whose
exact meaning can only be derived from context ("natural=stone"). For a
(hypothetical) example, "size=large" might mean something entirely
different when applied to "amenity=post_pox"! While this is no killer
argument because people and software will usually have the context
available when processing data, to avoid confusion, I would use
something like stone:size=large or stone_size=large or whatever.

Furthermore, try to avoid classification whereever possible. I can see
that your "large/medium/small" is a sensible distinction but people can
only use/understand that together with your definition (use "large" if
...). If you would instead tag stone:circumference=20m or something,
that would make it immediately clear how big the thing is, no need to
look it up.

Bye
Frederik