Sorry I meant to post that to "talk"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave G <9gerk...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/5/26
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Importing selected Tracks from Garmins Current.gpx
To: Mike Harris <mik...@googlemail.com>

I had a bit of trouble getting the GPSBabel radius filter to work until I
read this post:

http://www.rediguana.co.nz/gav/tag/gpx/

The woraround is a bit long-winded but now it works fine

(I'm using Linux but GPSBabel is cross-platform)

I have a GPSBabel download script that I use on a Garmin Etrex yellow
for downloading tracks for OSM

I'm happy to share if it helps/gives you some ideas

Dave

Use GPSU to break the tracks - http://www.gpsu.co.uk/