On Monday 08 June 2009 02:24:40 Michael Kugelmann wrote:
Joe Richards wrote:
What's the best tool for collecting GPX trails and adding OSM waypoints
for Palm OS?
I wrote and maintain windRose (http://windrose.tidalwave.it). It lets you enter geotagged notes, that could be interpreted as waypoints. It exports in GPX (but not with waypoints) and an internal format (WRX, XML based) with waypoints. The latter is going to be dropped in favour of the former. If you try it and give me a quick feedback about what you need, I could easily fill the gaps. It works with various type of maps including OSM, and you can preload them on a memory support. It works with any bluetooth GPS receiver.

Let me know if you try it. Have a look at the quickstart for the description of the main features.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."