Good work, long overdue. I would make some suggestions:

* The "model name" could have the links from the "Detailed
description", saving width
* ... and could link to the right part of the page using # in the url
* Most of the "good" and "bad" points will be the same for each eTrex
unit, and so combining them would be useful
* Colour-coding good and bad things is useful using template:yes and its cousins
* Most importantly, that table needs info in it ASAP otherwise it's
one of those many "good idea but only partly-implemented" things which
are littered around the wiki - i.e. where someone comes up with a plan
but doesn't follow through on finishing the job :-)

Cheers,
Andy