Peter Dörrie <peter.doer...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I recently came across the idea of producing a "cheat sheet" of the Map
> Features page for mappers to take "into the field". I hink that this is a
> great idea and I have set up a wiki page (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/
> Cheat_sheet) to discuss and refine a concept for something like this. The goal
> of the project would be to produce high quality and highly portable cheat
> sheets for the OSM community to facilitate the usage of the ever expanding
> amount of tags. Please participate.

If you want a portable Map_Features then Geo::OSM::MapFeatures (the module
providing data to the not-in-map_features maplint test) should provide the data
for this easily enough.

I talked with somebody about this on IRC quite a while ago, he did some tests
using a simple XML file I made and processed through FOP. I'm afraid I no
longer remember who it was, but depending on how small you want this thing to
be this might be the way to go.

--
Knut Arne Bjørndal
aka Bob Kåre