On 24 Jun 2009, at 18:30, Thomas Wood wrote:

Can we ban it, the stuff its uploading is completely useless. (single
nodes with only note tags and no other useful metadata)

+1

The author of the program obviously has got the wrong idea as to what OSM is about.

I have just tried out the program on the test server. It takes any KML, NMEA, GPX, etc file and uploads all the points in that file in a separate changeset as a node in the data, which is is basically useless.

Shaun