Hi Stefan & others,

Bandwith is an issue, otherwise live streaming would be a great idea.
The team is currently investigating a couple of options to increase
bandwith. I'm talking to XS4ALL. They could may be also offer
assistance for live streaming. How would end users reach the stream?
Would we be able to publish an URI beforehand?

martijn van exel
http://schaaltreinen.nl/
twitter / skype: mvexel
flickr: rhodes