On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 03:15:44PM +0200, Mitja Kleider wrote:
> There is kind of an API, it is already used by the JOSM openstreetbugs
> plugin.  You can use it to create, comment, close or fetch bugs.  If other
> API features are needed, they can be added. The source code and database
> structure is available.
>
> I would like to see a bugtracker like this on the main page. My first
> attempts to get in touch failed and I lost interest. Candid Dauth is
> currently working on a client that can easily be added as a layer in
> OpenLayers.

I am in favour of including OSB in its current state in a bugs tab
on the OSM frontpage for everybodys consumption. If it turns out to
be tooo simple for us - make it a little less simple.

But we should start gathering user feedback as soon as possible which
currently is not an easy task for Aunt Tilly ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  f...@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
        Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little