2009/7/11 Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net>:

> == Photo-mapping ==
>
> You can now do photo-mapping with Potlatch. Just click the camera icon, and
> it’ll talk to your favourite online photo storage service to get pictures.
>
> By default it uses openstreetphoto.org - so many thanks to Stefan de Konink
> (you may want to print that sentence out and frame it) for that. OSP’s
> coverage is only beginning but, coincidentally, I believe there’s some good
> pictures in Amsterdam. It reads a subset of KML, so you can set up your own
> site, and I know John McKerrell is working on one such right now.

Nice.... but can anyone tell us how we can add photos to OpenStreetPhoto ?

Neither the page on openstreetphoto.org nor
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OpenStreetPhoto gives any
detail about how us, the community can add photos to this database.

All I can find are details about how it could be implemented, and some
info about a model helicopter.