Hi Harald,

Thanks for this great QA tool!

I have a question, how does the tool determine whether a set of ways is a
"floating island" or not? The problem is, the road network in most of the
islands of an archipelagic country like the Philippines is being reported as
"floating islands". This makes this type of bug quite useless for
determining the "true" floating islands.

Thanks,
Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com