On 25/07/09 02:49, Mikel Maron wrote:

> Thanks Mala, as I was the cause of at least one set of those bad imports!
> This was an import of Arabic placenames globally, in a changeset pushed
> through the bulk_upload.py.
>
> bulk_upload.py seems to support modify and delete, but in my experience
> (obviously!) not.
> Can anyone confirm that bulk_upload.py does work .. and then perhaps I
> can determine what I've been doing wrong.

I thought we had established some time ago that it does support them if
you give it the right input format. You gave it the wrong format and as
a result (and because it doesn't validate the input properly) it treated
everything as a create.

Basically it supports osmChange and you gave it osm or vice versa - the
details escape me right now.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)