I do not agree that they bouth should be treated as maxheight=* If my car
with load that is 3m high, and maxheight=3m, but physical clearance is much
higher,than you would pass at the speed limit, but if both maxheight and
physical clearance is 3m, than I would need to slow down to almost crawl
when passing the lowest point. maxheight can be 3m even if physical
clearnance is 3.2m

They can even be tagged on the same node.

--
Brgds
Aun Johnsen