Take a look at this boundary where a forest and national park meet:

   http://osm.org/go/TwUljNo--

Notice that the boundaries don't line up. This is because the national
park is in slightly the wrong place. The national park is this changeset
uploaded yesterday:

Today I moved the national park into the correct position. The changeset
was closed at 31 Jul 00:09:

I then marked the tile you are looking at as dirty. It was apparently
rendered by Mapnik on 31 Jul 03:21:

   http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/12/772/1608.png/status

As you can see the data from my new changeset has not been used.

On 31 Jul 01:33 I added a new changeset with some trails:

This was rendered with trails at 31 Jul 03:13:

   http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/13/1567/3318.png/status

If data I uploaded at 01:33 was rendered at 3:13, how come data I
uploaded at 00:09 has not been rendered at the time of writing this?
(03:21)?

One clue might be that the trails are new data but the movement of nodes
was not. Also JOSM gave me an error of "unexpected end of file" when the
changeset was closing, but the changeset is listed in my edits as being
closed anyway. It also has all 23573 nodes.

I have cleared my browser cache and tried two browsers.

I have two other examples of different data/changesets that I just
cannot get Mapnik to render it. In both cases some of the data is
rendered. One of those I've asked for help on here and the Mapnik list
with no solution. I've tried everything I can think of.

I don't know what the Osmarender update speed is or how to mark tiles as
dirty or find out when they were rendered, so I am unsure if Osmarender
tiles can be directly compared.

Any help is greatly appreciated, otherwise I am losing confidence.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864