There is now a talk-alps mailing list.  This is for mapping parties, topics and
general discussion for anyone mapping in the European Alps.

This is experiment for a multi-language list for discussion in Italian, French,
German, Slovenian, Romanche and, oh, may be English too.  If it does not work,
we can split it up.  Thank you to Simone Cortesi for thinking up the idea and
for hosting.

Mike

For details on how to subscribe to this and other country, language, and
topic-specific OSM mailing lists, see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mailing_lists

About the Alps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps

But, hey, who needs Wikipedia when you can see the Alps in our great Cycle Maps

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.09&lon=10.79&zoom=7&layers=00B0FTF

I am really going to cycle across the Alps one day. Any day now. Anyone got a
spare pair of legs?

Mike