2009/8/10 Nop <ekkeh...@gmx.de>:

> Hi!
>
> Apollinaris Schoell schrieb:
>>> To prevent accidential damage, there could be a warning when you are
>>> using it in a dangerous or most likely harmful way. E.g. more than 10
>>> ways are selected or using it on ways that already have less than 10
>>> nodes.

IMHO let not apply it to more than 1 way at a time will be an
approach. If we agree that it is in every case necessary to manually
control the effect of this function, why should you apply it to more
than 1 way?

> I am not missing those features, I already did some damage simplyfying
> ways and learned from it. This is about future users.
+1
and NOP is a poweruser. Imagine hundreds or thousands of users that
don't want to follow the mailing-list and read the wiki twice a month
but just do some occasional mapping.

cheers,
Martin