++ 10/08/09 18:39 +0200 - Igor Brejc:
>Great, this is something I was hoping for. Although I couldn't find the
>way to show GPX traces uploaded to OSM, so I guess I would have to put
>them on my own web server like you did?

The GPX file itself of such a trace is available at, for example:

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/trace/475566/data

However, for security reasons I am fairly strict in the filenames and
file contents before processing the file. Because of this, using this
URL doesn't work.

For the moment, upload the GPX file to some place else. When I have time
I will see if I can change the behaviour of the script safely.

--
Rejo Zenger . <r...@zenger.nl> . 0x21DBEFD4 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.