Le vendredi 14 août 2009 à 15:02, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
>  but IMHO it is an error in the editors not to warn
> you, if tags are added in a combine-action (not only on contradictory
> tags should warn). I already filed a trac-ticket for JOSM some time
> ago.

+1
I've had the problem some month ago (in Namur, Belgium) that someone had
joined many way making one long railway that was both a tunnel and a bridge.
I had a hard time splitting it again at the correct nodes (I was lucky that
at the time mapnik didn't update so frequently and I was able to look where
the bridges/tunnels were)

potlatch should also have such a warning, as beginners generally start with
potlatch and are more likely to make such a mistake.
(If it already does ignore this comment, I rarely use potlatch)

--
Renaud Michel