HI there!

I am new to this list, so if this question is already answered, please
don't be harsh :)
I browsed archive, and I didn't saw anything for answer, but maybe I
didn't look hard enough.

As far as I understand mapnik render rules have been subject of change
recently. I did a string of changes of my home town Ogre, Latvia
yesterday. Today, there is still no indication of anything new in
mapnik slip map render (osmarender has bugs, but have rendered all of
it). Tried to apply /dirty to permalink - still nothing.

So question is what are rules of mapnik rendering now?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=56.81532&lon=24.59946&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Thanks everyone for great work on OSM,
cheers,
Peter.