Hi,

In this chapter of "How the f*** do I tag this piece of s***?", I ask everyone
to have a look at these images:

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es/30072009_006.jpg
http://ivan.sanchezortega.es/30072009_007.jpg

At the right of the image, you'll see some retractable bollards. You know, a
bollard that mechanically dissapears into the ground with a remote control or
something. A standard bollard is barrier=bollard, but how to tag a
retractable one?

To the left of those, you'll see a couple of yellow foldable thingamajig. They
are supposed to stay folded at ground level to allow traffic, and they can
be "deployed" up and locked up (with a key) in order to prevent any vehicles
from passing through (sometimes the thingamajigs are used to prevent people
from parking somewhere instead).

So, how to tag the barrier=retractable_bollard and the
barrier=foldable_thingamajig?

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.30-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.10-2 generating this signature.
Uptime: 17:32:47 up 27 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.89, 1.04, 1.18