--- On Tue, 18/8/09, Nick Black <nickbla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chapters meetings.  You can find minutes here [1] along
> with information about the next meeting.

There seems to be more questions posed than answers in the minutes...

> The next meeting is proposed for the 24th August
> at 18.00 - 19:30 BST.  I know this is not great for a lot
> of people who are in non-BST friendly time zones, so if you
> can't make it but would like to, please add your name to
> the wiki so we can have a second call at a better
> time.

I did, but it didn't seem to make a difference, also there is at least one
other person that would like to have been in the conference but wasn't an
insomniac last night either.

> One of the goals of the meeting next week will
> be to set a timetable for getting local chapters set up,
> which will be largely dependent on how much we all agree /
> disagree in the call.  Until then, please read over the
> Local Chapters wiki page and add as many comments or ideas
> as possible, so we can discuss next week.

It's a bit exclusionary to state that and then already acknowledge that people
can't make it due to time of day.