hi,

I am setting up an India specific server with mod_tile and mapnik. I finally
got
the beast to work, but at higher zoom levels it is not rendering completely.
Apparently it is giving up instead of generating the tiles fully. Obviously
there is some setting I have to make in apache config to force it to produce
the full tiles regardless of how long it takes. I have disable cache and also
lengthened the timeouts. Any one has a clue as what can be done to force it to
render the tiles properly? The server is here:

http://xlquest.net/
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves