Hi Alexander,

Nice to see it popular, however...

a few of us like to use a twitter search for "openstreetmap" to see
what humans are saying but recently pretty much all of the tweets we
receive for this search are from these bots.

Would it be possible to reduce the level of spam - one example could
be for the bots to use the shorturl (osm.org) or other short url
service instead of the full openstreetmap.org url?

Cheers,

Tim