At the risk of trifling with things that I do not fully understand[1],
I've been using revert.pl to revert a changeset of my own.  I blew it
and imported a file with "bad things"[2] and want to undo the mess.

I have revert.pl fresh from svn today, and it runs, but eventually stops with
"node 481692883 cannot be retrieved: 500 Internal Server Error"

I've run it four times and it gets a few thousand nodes further each time.

Any suggestions for successfully reverting this large changeset?

Best regards,
Richard

[1] and Frederik warned us not to do that
[2] spaces in keys.  Yuck.