On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Pascal Neis<pascal.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Valent Turkovic schrieb:
>>

>> http://data.giub.uni-bonn.de/openrouteservice/index.php?start=18.7229582,45.5484725&end=18.7253668,45.5472572&pref=Fastest&lang=de&noMotorways=false&noTollways=false
>>
>> As you can see there is a barrier in the middle of this street that
>> OpenRouteService suggests to use. Is this a bug in OpenRouteService or
>> did I map the barrier incorrectly?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

> sorry, OpenRouteService don't support barriers.
> But your street looks like strange, is that coorcet
> that theere are only oneways of the Senjska street?
>
> reagrds
> pascal

I'm sad to hear that ORS doesn't support barriers, is this planned for
some time in the future?

I know oneway streets of the Senjska street look strange but that is
how they are in reality, don't look at me I just mapped them didn't
set the signs that way ;)

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/