El Martes, 15 de Septiembre de 2009, Robert Scott escribió:
> On Tuesday 15 September 2009, Blaž Lorger wrote:
> > Use Mercator projection. But be careful. I think you have to use WGS84
> > for tracing over aerial imagery.
>
> WGS84 is a datum* not a projection. A datum maps points around the earth to
> lat/lon. A projection maps lat/lon points to the screen/paper etc.

I'm sure Blaž meant "WGS84 lat/lon" AKA "epsg:4326" ;-)

Anyway, to check the projection JOSM is using: go to Edit->Preferences, and
once there, go to the "projection" tab (it looks like a pink grid over a
globe). Then check that "mercator" is selected as the projection method.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.