On 15 Sep 2009, at 17:58, Chris Hill wrote:

> David Earl wrote:
>> On 15/09/2009 16:47, Jonas Svensson wrote:
>>
>>> Besides check all those edits, what would be the best way to see if
>>> there are any changes in my area by that person? I have found one
>>> bad edit so far.
>>>

>> Set up a RSS feed from ITO's OSM Mapper at
>> http://www.itoworld.com/product/osm/map
>>
>> That way you can mentor you area for changes by anyone.
>>
>> David
>>

> ITO's feed is a great service, I just wish it was not a couple of days
> out of date.

Many apologies for the current delays at getting the information on
OSM Mapper updated.

We are running a couple of days behind at present in general which is
not ideal and now we have a technical hitch which is going to take a
couple of days to fix - sorry about that.

Fyi, we have already done about half the technical work to speed up
the import considerably and just need the time to finish it off but we
have to juggle OSM work and commercial work.

Do also remember that we don't report on nodes yet, only ways so OSM
Mapper won't yet spot isolated nodes being moved. Again we have work
in progress to add nodes into the picture.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd