2009/9/18 d f <fac63te...@yahoo.com>

> I believe the usage of the building should be explicitly defined, so
> station should be used.
>
> Most people who disagree are discussing it from the point of view of using
> the map for the sole purpose of using a train. This is not the case.
>
> My home town station has the same name as at least two other establishments
> in the city. The label for each of those needs to be explicit.
> Imagine the problem for a tourist trying to find the hotel with the same
> name but turns up at the station!

I suspect that if he was to perform a search on a proper tool, he will type
something like name hotel, and therefore, the station and the other one
won't appear.
It is partly up to the user to specify the context of the search. It would
be like typing Waterloo and be annoyed that you are shown a town in Belgium.

Emilie Laffray