> bernhard wrote:
>
> >But it seams that all XAPI Servers are very slow or out of function.
>
> All ROMA and TRAPI servers seem to be (near) down. So the TaH clients
> all
> connect to XAPI or API. This makes a) XAPI and (less) API slow and b)
> brings the renderspeed down to about 200 Z12-tiles per hour.
>
> Norbert
>
> PS: Mumin doesn't show data for tah.openstreetmap since some days

This is correct.  Mat's server went down last week for a database rebuild.
It should have been back online by now, so maybe he's having trouble.

My server is several hours behind atm.  I believe it's caused by the NHD
data that's being imported.  This is slowing down the update process so much
that it sometimes takes 2 - 3 minutes or more to apply one of the minute
updates.  I've contacted Blars to see if we can figure something out to
speed the process up, but for now we'll have to wait it out.

-Jeremy