Hi,

    at the Intergeo trade fair, I spoke to a guy from the university in
Wroclaw, Poland, who was interested in getting in touch with the Polish
OSM community (with a view of asking his students, who have to do a lot
of surveying as part of their courses, to contribute to OSM).

I was about to say "just check out the Polish mailing list" when I found
that while we do have lots of mailing lists for quite small countries,
there's none for Poland.

So where does the Polish OSM community hang out? Checked the Wiki and
found nothing in terms of regular meetings or in fact any contact
address or real name. Do they perhaps have a forum or something? Is
there perhaps anyone in Wroclaw who would be willing to work with the
university on this?

Bye
Frederik