here is what they guy wrote to me :

  Thanks but you are wasting time. i do not get any payment from
google neither from Yahoo (OSM).
   so please leave me alone i do not need any more explanations what
google do or don't or yahoo or some
   thing like that, i do know that you are getting payed for this
project do whatever you want.
   please do me a favour. DO NOT WRITE BACK TO ME ANY MORE.

OMG,

mike