Hi,

Matt Amos wrote:
> i absolutely agree. i'd also defend frederik's right to say "this is
> the Frederik Ramm approved tagging scheme" without catching grief, or
> andy to say it's the One True Gravitystorm way, etc... etc...

Now we're getting somewhere. This goes back to an idea floated a while
ago by RichardF, and mentioned by Harry Wood in his talk at SOTM - I
think it is called "tags I use".

The idea behind that (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that anyone makes
their own decisions (just like now) and in cases where people think they
have a good definition they put this on some kind of special wiki page
or database or whatever ("tags I use, and how I use them"). Others can
then choose to follow someone else's definitions, or not, or follow a
mix, or create their own.

I'm ok with that kind of leadership where everyone can choose for
himself by whom he wants to be led. I'm just not ok with A and B
choosing a leader and C then has to follow.

Bye
Frederik