Apo,

    I don't know about the specific case you are talking about. But on a
more general note, I am sure that we will be seeing stricter rules for
bots, where instead of *politely asking* for things to be discussed
before the bot runs & properly documented, we will in the future
*demand* that this is the case and threaten to suspend bot accounts that
don't play by the rules, and revert their edits.

I don't think that there will be an approval process for bots in the
near future (simply because of the manpower required for such approval).

We might also ask bot users to flag the relevant accounts as "bot
accounts", to allow easier filtering on the user side ("I am not
interested in changes done by bots").

Bye
Frederik