Mitja Kleider wrote:
> I am happy to announce that error reports are now stored in one single
> database, no matter whether you are using the interface at
> <http://openstreetbugs.org/> or at the Google hosted
> <http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com/>.

Please forgive me if I'm not understanding correctly, but what is the
purpose of this site?

I looked at the a couple of problems that were listed in my area.

It seems to me, if they know the problems then they know the solutions.
It would have taken less time for the poster to fix them himself rather
than posting to this site asking others to it for them.

Or am I missing something?

This one seems worth while because even though it doesn't pick up
everything, it automatically searches the database.
http://keepright.ipax.at/report_map.php

Cheers
Dave F.