I have some additional info from the person who has been adding those streets but is not on this list. The relevant road in still there http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/39225908 however the person has been trying to use the NAPTAN bus stop import to name some streets remotely, however this isn't something that works well.

I think it's time for a mapping party in these locations.

Shaun