Hi Daniel,
cc:talk-ca discussion list.
& Steve Coast, founder OpenStreetMap Foundation & the main discussion
list talk@openstreetmap.org

On behalf of the OpenStreetMap community in Canada, and as the main
coordinator who is working with this data. We want to express our
sincere gratidude & appreciation of Natural Resources Canada - for
providing us with access to the ftp server in order to store the
converted canvec shp files into the OSM format, as  this will MOST
CERTAINLY be of great benifit to the community.

A special thanks goes out to the entire OSM Community, as you all had
a part in making this happen.  & to Ian Dees who made the conversion
program (that is used to convert the files with shp-to-osm.jar)

Sincerely,
Sam Vekemans
OSM Canada Contributor, import coordinator, & developer of the
conversion program canvec2osm /canvec-to-osm

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com