Michal Migurski wrote:
> For live mode, clearly an undo feature would introduce more
> trouble than it's worth, for everyone involved in editing a
> particular area.

Spot on. Potlatch's undo does function in live mode - it predates save mode,
in fact - but it's not trivial and I wouldn't want to bet my life on it
working in all circumstances.

I try not to introduce differences between live and save mode (other than
the obvious). Vector map editing is unfamiliar enough for most people;
having an extra set of subtle differences in the UI depending on which mode
you're in would, I think, be too confusing.

Fortunately I figured a more obvious way to flag up that a way is locked
(and how to unlock it) and coded it earlier; it'll be committed in the next
couple of days when I've finished a few more changes.

cheers
Richard

(Incidentally, Potlatch 2 doesn't have a live mode and I'm not anticipating
that it will. Mind you, it doesn't have undo yet either. ;) )