Hi!

Sometimes histories of objects become very long and therefore history
requests of such objects take long and likely stress the API too.

Thus, I think it is useful to be able to get only a portion of the
history (e.g. a specific range of the most recent ones).

Maybe it's also useful to query a specific version of an object. In this
case there could be a query for some kind of history overview of this
object only listing the version, date, changeset and user.

Since this will be a change in the API I'd like to request this feature
for the next API version.

Or are there already any plans for this?

Any thoughts?

Regards

Andre